This "in-action" course is designed to show you how to use all of GarageBand’s cool, built-in synths, drums and MIDI tools to build a powerful, club-ready, dance music track.
Producer Rishabh Rajan explains how to build Intros, Risers, Drops, Leads, Breakdowns, Bass parts and more. All the while, he explains all of GarageBand’s EDM features that will help you achieve professional-sounding dance music tracks
• 98 minutes of video training
• Super clear explanations
• Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
• Easy to navigate
1. Introduction (01:07)
2. Main Chord Progression (05:12)
3. Designing the Chord Synth Sound (02:20)
4. Automating Parameters for the Synth (03:14)
5. Setting up an Arpeggiator (05:19)
6. Kick Impact (03:20)
7. Snare Riser (05:43)
8. Alternative Snare Riser (02:29)
9. Noise & Pitched Risers (06:31)
10. Chords Synth (03:48)
11. Bass (05:42)
12. Drums (03:53)
13. Lead Synth (03:39)
14. Lead Harmony (02:03)
15. Synth Chord Layers (02:46)
16. Guitar Fills (04:13)
17. Bass Fills (03:24)
18. Drummer to MIDI (04:20)
19. More Synths (08:42)
20. Vocal Edits (08:29)
21. Finishing the Breakdown Section (01:51)
22. Ending (02:29)
23. Final Mix & Master (06:39)
Make EDM Course For GarageBand is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-21. The program can be installed on Android.
Make EDM Course For GarageBand (version 1.0) has a file size of 257.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.